LOS ANGELES — Blac Chyna’s lawyer, Lisa Bloom, called the reality star’s Monday court hearing “a complete and total victory” after a court commissioner issued a temporary restraining order against Rob Kardashian. The restraining order is a response to Kardashian’s posting of explicit images of his ex-fiancee on social media last week.
Los Angeles Superior Court Commissioner James E. Blancarte granted the order based on filings by Kardashian’s ex Blac Chyna, who also claims he hit her in the thigh earlier this year, knocking her down and leaving her bruised.
“Rob has been violent with me in the past and I am afraid to be around him,” Chyna, whose real name is Angela White, wrote in court documents filed Monday in Los Angeles.
The order bars Kardashian from contacting Chyna or coming within 100 yards or her home, car or workplace. The order also prohibits him from posting images online of Chyna or the infant daughter they share.
“The judge gave us everything we asked for,” said Bloom.
The order will remain in effect until an Aug. 8 hearing.
Chyna sought a temporary restraining order on Monday, less than a week after Kardashian went on a tirade against her on Instagram and Twitter, including posting explicit images of her.
Blancarte sealed exhibits in the case, citing their explicit nature. Bloom has accused Kardashian of cyber bullying.
Blancarte said his primary concern was the former couple’s infant child. Bloom said in court that nannies would handle custody transfers while the order is in place.
Kardashian did not appear at Monday’s hearing. His lawyer Robert Shapiro, who is most famous for being a part of O.J. Simpson’s “dream team” of lawyers, apologized on his client’s behalf outside the courthouse.
“We apologize and have offered our regrets for what has taken place over the past couple of days,” Shapiro said. “And now we move forward to do one thing and one thing only: Whatever’s in the best interest of the child.
He said the former couple…